Friday, January 20, 2012

Vent

Warning: This post is going to be a little venty. You don't like what I write, then don't read it.

I am so sick of this. Every day I wake up to find that another friend of mine is pregnant. It's so disheartening. My husband and I have been trying for four years. It kills my resolve to stay strong every time I find out that they're pregnant. It's not like I'm not happy for my friends because I am happy that they get what they want. I want to crawl back into bed and not get out until we have some good news. It makes me sad because I think about it and I'm always like that could have been me. Or when I go out and I see families with children I think that could be us right now had I not had the miscarrage. I'm just tired of hurting. We've pretty much tried everything with no luck, and at this point, I'd be willing to try just about anything.

end of venty vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment