Thursday, January 12, 2012

One of those days

Today has been one of those days where I just want to collapse into bed and not wake up until this month is over. I am BEYOND tired.

My Marine wife confession for the day is: I HATE MILITARY DOCTORS. I hate the way they treat me. My fertility doctor is the WORSE. I can never get a hold of him when I need him. I don't feel comfortable talking to him because he only ever talks to me over the phone, and when I do talk to him on the phone I never have enough time to tell him everything that's wrong. His phone calls only last like 2 minutes. He really just acts like he doesn't care. Like I'm just another person. It's because they get paid weither you're there or not. They don't make me feel like I'm a person. just another appointment. Doctors are supposed to make you feel comfortable and make you feel like you're a human being. They should make you feel important.GOSH I'M STILL FUMMING FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment