Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bleh

Have you ever had one of those nights when you just couldn't sleep no matter how hard you tried? Last night was definately one of those nights for me. We need to buy a new mattress. our's is almost as old as I am :/ That's pretty sad, but at least it had a good run. :) Too bad we have to wait until the hubby gets back from deployment. There's really no point in getting one now considering that I'm moving home next month. :(

I am wiped out, and it doesn't look like I'm gonna get to get any rest today. There's a lot on my plate AND I'm still waiting for Maintenance to come fix the dog room door so I put the dogs up. I really just want this week to be over with. The sooner it ends, the better. I would like nothing more than to crawl back into bed and sleep the rest of the week away.

Blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment