Monday, January 23, 2012

Today

It's weighing heavy on me that my husband will be deploying soon. I must say that I've never been so scared of anything in my entire life. Sure, we've survivied boot camp, combat training, MOS school (that took up the first six months of our marriage), and him going to Yuma. But deployment is something that's completely different. He'll be a world away, and it will feel like a part of me will be a world away too.

He's my best friend, my absolute everything. We have weathered so much in the short four years that we've been together. He is my rock, and sometimes it feels like he's the only thing that tethers me to this world. And, when you have that feeling with someone, you don't ever want to let go.

I know that I talk about our fertility issues alot, but I have my husband to thank for making everything possible. He has given me such a blessed life. Husband, I love you so very much. No words could ever describe how much you mean to me. You are so amazing! I love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment