Friday, January 6, 2012

My first confession

My first confession being a Marine Wife...

I HATE when my husband wastes the whole day/the whole weekend playing video games. I know that, like my own husband, there are hundreds of other Marines (and other military husbands) that are consumed by video games.

And, I (who will occasionally play a game myself) don't actually mind the fact that he plays. It's just the amount of time that he puts into the games that are troubling. I mean I have a hard time even getting him to go on a walk with me.

I completely understand that every marine/all men in general have their bad days. (wives have bad days too) I just want mine to get off his games and come spend a little extra time with me. But if he doesn't, Oh well. I'll be content with just sitting by him on the sofa. Our time is limited being that soon I will be moving home, and he will be deploying. I'll take what I can get.

End Rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment