Saturday, January 7, 2012

My second confession

The relationship that I have with the Marine Corps is a love hate kinda thing. I love it because of all the benefits, because I get to travel and live places that I ordinarily would never have been able to go on my own, because we live in a safe neighborhood, and because my hubby usually gets home pretty early. I hate it because of the deployments (literally the  first 6 months of our marriage we weren't together because of his schooling and training), how strict the rules are that he has to follow, and If they say jump he has to say how high. I especially hate how demeaning some of his fellow marines can be. Instead of building their men up, oftentimes they tear them down. It breaks my heart to see my husband come home mad because of things that people say.
End vent...maybe more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment