Sunday, January 8, 2012

My life

I figure it's time I tell you a little about myself. I come from Victoria, Texas, and up until the time that I moved to live at my husband's duty station in Havelock, North Carolina I had never been outside of Texas for longer than a week. I moved to Havelock in July of 2010 right after I graduated High School and my husband graduated from his MOS school. I was very excited to move away from home because that had been the one thing I had wanted so much out of life. Because, most of my life I had just kind of felt trapped in my old home. Moving would give me the freedom that I had always had a yearning for. Almost two years later though, I see how stupid I had been. I can say now that I came from a good family. (Though like everyone else we have our ups and downs). We have two dogs. They are huskies. Both are female. One is named Sasha, and she's three. The other is Suka Sue, and she will be turning on this month. I am only 20 years old. I turn 21 in feb. We have been trying to have a baby for over two years now. When I was a senior in High School, I got pregnant. I found out a month after my husband left for bootcamp that I was two months pregnant. Two weeks later, I miscarried. It was the hardest most painful thing that I've ever had to go through especially because my husband (just fiance at the time) wasn't there with me. Then, earlier this year I was diagnoised with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. PCOS for short. It's a fertility issue that makes it very hard to conceieve, and I have been undergoing fertility treatments for the past couple of months. If we ever have a child, I don't know. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. We are hoping that it happens before my husband deploys, but it's not looking like that's going to happen. I'm moving home to be with my family in feb because shortly after my husband will be deploying. It will be our first deployment to go through. minus all the time that he's had to go to training. And honestly, I've never been so scared in all of my life. But, like all the other times we've been apart, I will HAVE to be strong and get over it because when you are a military wife there's a lot of things that you just HAVE to deal with. Deployment being one of them. For all the ladies out there who are military wives, I know what ya'll are going through because I'm going through it too. I always have a shoulder and an ear if you ever need to talk.

To be continued. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment