Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So...

What kind of books do you guys like to read? I like to read fiction. Romantic fiction. Fantasy fiction. I really like to watch a movie and then if it was written from a book I love to go read the book. I'm currently reading The Help after watching the movie. I'm also working on finishing book four of the twilight series Breaking dawn. I started reading it after I watched Breaking Dawn part one. I want to finish it before the last movie comes out. The last book I'm working on reading is The Hunger Games. I'm really hoping that I finish the book before the movie comes out. Kinda got a lot on my plate right now so I'm not really sure if I'll get it done.

just another little food for thought question. What do you prefer the nook or the kindle? I have a kindle that I got for christmas. I have to say that I am happy I didn't get the nook. :)

very much love guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment