Sunday, January 8, 2012

My fourth confession

I know I should probably keep up with politics since my husband is in the military (I try to avoid politics as much as possible), but I am just so sick of people asking me every time they hear "the war is over." they all assume that just because one war is over that all our men are going to be coming home or not going to deploy. WRONG. Just because they say one war is over doesn't mean that they are all over. Besides, they bring some men home only to replace them by sending more, and the ones that they do bring home usually end up being sent somewhere else. And, unfortunately there will always be deployments. That's just how it goes in the military. And, honestly I don't think that we will ever have all of our men home.

End Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment