Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Strength

I am strong because I am weak. I am beautiful because I know my flaws. I am a lover because I am a fighter. I am fearless because I have been afraid. I am wise because I have been foolish, and I can laugh because I have known sadness.

To me, Strength isn't something that you're born with. It's something that builds up over time. It's the things that you go through that make you a strong person. I have been through a lot in my life. I have had many struggles. I have seen sadness. I have seen pain. I have had to fight. I have been afraid. But, I've also learned to be strong. I have my battles that I've over come, and I have battles that I'm still fighting. Just like you.

Being strong is something that's in your heart. It's always there. It's when you keep standing up every time you get knocked down. It's when you keep walking even when everyone else you know would have stopped by now. It's getting up out of bed every morning even though you'd rather stay hidden under the covers. It's praying despite all the odds and believing in your cause.

Strength is having an indominable will. It's not letting the storm destory you. It's learning to dance in the rain. It's believing that you CAN. because you are alot stronger than you give yourself credit for. I know I am alot stronger than what I give myself credit for.

And, I believe I will overcome my battles. Like Joel Olsteen says, "Be the Victor and not the Victim." Because you have the strength. You have overcame your battles. I AM strong. You ARE strong. Don't ever forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment