Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thinking

I'm actually sitting in the living room right now thinking about everything that's happened in the past two years and three months that I've been married to my Marine, and I can honestly say that as a person I've grown. I've become stronger, and it's true what they say about the things that we go through only make us stronger. Boy have we been through alot including fertility issues, money issues, Marine issues, and the typical issues that all young couples have to face. I can honestly say that I am proud of myself and where I am at. And, though we are facing our first deployment soon (I have 11 days until I move home) I am excited to say that I can't wait to see how much I grow while he's gone. (though I'll miss him beyond crazy) because that's how it goes. You find out how strong you really are when he's gone. You learn to do things that you never knew you were able to do. When my husband went to Yuma and I was left behind, I learned so much that I's never thought I'd have to do. Including learning to do the basic stuff for our car. DEPLOYMENT I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS

No comments:

Post a Comment