Thursday, February 16, 2012

The reason I don't care for Military wives

Is basically, all the military wives here where I'm stationed only want to be friends with you as long as you have something to offer them. When that runs out they totally forget about you.Which is fine because I don't really want to have friends like that anyway. I deserve way better than that because I feel that I am a good person. You don't want to b my friend well then that's your loss not mine. I'd rather stay home and have no friends here then fake friends.

So, I had a friend and we were really close for a while. When she moved to her own home off base we pretty much stopped talking. She kept saying she would come visit but never did. When she said she'd text me when she would come she never did. I ran into her husband at the clinic and he asked me to message her, which I did. needless to say, she never responded back. And, today out of the blue (like a month after I ran into her husband) she finally txted me back asking how I was doing. I responded telling her that I was fine and that I was busy packing. After that, I never heard back from her. I had thought that she was a decent person, but in the scheme of things I guess it really doesn't matter. O well.

The reason I'm writing this is because I guess that kind of bothered me. If you're going to text me don't txt me one time and then forget to text back. But then again, this has been my experience with almost all military wives since I've been a military wife, and like I said at the beginning of the post, I'd rather stay home and have no friends rather than fake friends. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment