Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finally Februray

So, It's offically Februray. bleh. I'm both very happy and very sad at the same time. It's the month for romance with Valentine's day on it's way and my birthday is also his month. I'll turn 21 on the 20th. I'm kind of exctied about it, but eh. It's also the last month I'll be spending with my husband. Because at the end of the month I'm moving home to stay with my family while my husband goes on deployment. I'm excited to go home and see family,but I'm really not excited about being apart from my husband for that long. He's my best friend and I'm going to be so lost without him. Please forgive me if I don't update my blog that much because I've got a million things to do in lou of moving home. I'll keep you updated as much as possible though.

Thanks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment