Saturday, February 11, 2012

The sea of never ending things to get done

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive. Still trying to swim the sea of never ending things to get done. I have about two weeks until I move home and though I've been working on packing I really feel like I haven't gotten ANYTHING done. There's so much left to do I don't think I'll ever get done. This upcoming week is going to be even busier than the last.

Because I've been busy with getting the house ready for the move I've kind of been on a writing hiatus. It sucks I know. I feel like I have a TON of catching up to do. I'm so behind on everything. I just have to keep trucking through. Eventually I will get everything done. :( Gotta go to the store and get more boxes. Lots of Love to all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment