Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kony 2012

Okay, so I’ll admit that yesterday was the first time that I’ve ever heard of the name Kony or the invisible children. And yes, I did hear about it through facebook as most people did. I think it’s great that there are people willing to stand up for what they believe in. Any war is bad, but when children are invovled it’s just beyond disgusting especially when this guy has absolutely no reason to be doing what hes doing. He’s only trying to maintain his power, and because of his greed children are suffering. Their childhoods are being ripped away from them. No, I don’t have my own children yet, but I look at it this way. What if my child was kidnapped from me and forced to be a sex slave or a child solider? Wouldn’t you want someone to step in and put a stop to it? To bring your precious baby back to you? I know I would! So let’s make him famous. Let’s put a stop to him! Kony is going to be captured in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment